Can you help us please, while looking from outside in, to make our scrum team excel again?
- Plan interviews.
- Generate insights.
- Observe ceremonies.
- Plan coaching sessions.
- Plan workshops.
- Facilitate some of the scrum meetings.
- Coaching sessions with scrum master.
- Preparing workshop `guestimating’.
- Share outcome interviews with team.
- Collaborate with team in order to group the outcome.
- Define actionable items based on the grouped items.
- Host workshop Guestimating.
- Define metrics in order to measure trends.
- Host a retrospective in order to feel the vibe while being part of a gamified retrospective.
- Track progress on the action items.
- Track progress on metrics.
- Track progress on the outcomes of the retrospective.
- Track progress on feedback sprintplanning.
- Seven interviews.
- Based on the learnings form the interviews a top three actions have been selected:
- Create a shared vision on how to test the codebase.
- Share the higher purpose – what are we doing this for?
- Improved refinements:
- Add story pointd as soon as you can estimate.
- If you can’t refine it, take if off-line and do research to generate better insights.