You will guide the team(s) on the best/most efficient use of scrum practices in and out of their sprints. You will facilitate all scrum ceremonies. You will facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolutions. You will support the Product Owner with the grooming and maintenance of the product backlog. You will remove impediments from the sprint. You will assist with Internal communication and improving transparency. You will serve as a coach and a mentor for the team(s).
- Have a degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering/IT related
- Has a certified Scrum Master qualification.
- Has at least 1 years’ experience in a Scum Master role as part of a software development team consisting of more than 10 developers ideally in an industry supplying e-commerce solutions
- Has knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, and SAFE)
- Has knowledge in Jira/Confluence
- Will have good skills and knowledge of Servant Leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment and transparency
- Has experience working with multiple Scrum and remote teams and experience in Stakeholder Management
- Has worked in an environment using continuous integration and development teams developing mobile apps
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills