We are looking for a colleague who will maximize the value of SCRUM within teams.
As a Scrummaster you are responsible for the overall performance and results of the development teams, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that agreed business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release.
- Guiding retrospectives, taking lead
- Challenge and stimulate team to work smarter
- Helps to identify, remove and/or escalate risks, impediments, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies.
- Individual coaching and support the teams in practicing Agile principles.
- Tracks and communicates agile metrics to team
- Assists team in using metrics and other artifacts to identify potential items for continuous improvement.
- Maintain compliance with Scrum / Quality Scrum
Who are we looking for?
Our client is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about Agile values and principles and understands how they are applied in a workplace culture;
- Shows coaching skills and is a strong communicator;
- Works structured, is pro-active, flexible an service minded;
- Has a clear focus and opinion on SCRUM in- and outside the department;
- Behaves in accordance with the company’s standards and values;
- Able to and enjoys working in a high-pressure environment;
In this role we require
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar level of thinking and working;
- At least five years of professional experience required in an international business environment and a similar position;
- Experience in agile/scrum framework for product development and Agile minded;
- Fluency in English (corporate language) and Dutch is a must;