In the fintech market, Backbase holds a leading role serving worldwide renowned banks and financial institutions. We got there by delivering an exquisite digital platform and staying agile.
As Scrum Master you will be working with our highly skilled and diverse teams delivering a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies. You have the opportunity to put your mark on the quality of the product and the productivity of the teams by demonstrating your expert knowledge of agile methodologies in a way that fosters the creation of our high performing teams.
You are part of scrum teams that comprise software developers, UX designers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers. Within your team you are much more than a Scrum Master : you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, an apprentice and a guardian but above all an outstanding human in some of the most outstanding teams of Amsterdam.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Background in agile environments;
- Experience of delivering projects in a client-vendor relationship;
- Communication and mentoring skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master or project leader within a software development delivery organisation;
- You should understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of JIRA;
- You should have experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework;
- Excellent time management, decision making and organisation skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team.