Can you have a look outside in, to improve the team
In order to help a team to improve & excel I’ve been asked for assistance. To get a 360o-overview of the opportunies & pains, I started interviewing the team, scrum master, product owner & architect. While in the midst of this process, the suggested approach wil be:
- Interview the team members, PO, SM and architect.
- Group the outcome in themes.
- Explore options as how the team is seeing this.
- Check-in & validate with the team what they prefer to do first, next & so on.
- This results is an improvement backlog. The team takes ownership of the backlock, facilitated by the scrum master.
- Following the backlog, it need to be refined and executed.
- In between – visit scrum ceremonies to experience the vibes.
We will start with this right after the holiday season.